Recruitment Down Under: The APSCo Australia Podcast
The Third Wave: A mental health discussion with psychologist, Fiona Lewi
August 26, 2020
Health psychologist Fiona Lewi of Affiliate Member, Sentio Health, joins the Recruitment Down Under podcast to discuss the ongoing mental health challenges caused by COVID-19.
Fiona speaks to what she is seeing as a psychologist in the nation’s toughest lockdown city, Melbourne, and how those now in need of assistance are struggling with the lack of both physical and face-to-face contact, something that those who are suffering are in desperate need of.
Fiona and Lesley also discuss:
- The notion of mental health as the third wave of the pandemic
- The signs to look out for in deteriorating mental health
- How can managers and colleagues look out for one another?
- The role of intermediaries and EAPs
- Why routines are so important in this current landscape, and
- Why mental health first aid should be a major part of our future mental health agenda.